1. This section contains information on the Marbed.com management methodsin reference to the processing of Marbed.com user data..
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679,relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and tofree circulation of such data, for those who interact with Marbed.com and can be reachedto the address corresponding to the home page: www.marbed.com
3. The information is provided only for Marbed.com and not for other websites that may be consultedby the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature ofinformation that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting toweb pages of Marbed.com, regardless of the purposes of the link itself, according toItalian and European legislation.
5. The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we invite youtherefore the user periodically checks this page.
6. If the user is less than 14 years old, pursuant to article 8, regulation 1 (EU) 2016/679, and of the Art. 2 -Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize hisconsent through the authorization of parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
i. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or othera body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of data processingpersonal. It also deals with security profiles.
ii. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Massimiliano Gandini, and for eachclarification or exercise of the user's rights can contact him at the following email address:[email protected].
2 - Data processing manager
i. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
ii. According to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, theMarbed.com site data controller is: Marbed Srl.
3 - Data processing location
i. The data processing generated by the use of Marbed.com takes place at Via Galileo Galilei 3 / a,25027, Quinzano d'Oglio, Brescia, Italy.
ii. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person responsible for the newslettertreatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which they thenare collected from the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. Theythey are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. I'mnecessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to supply theservice requested by the customer.
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server eit can only be read by the transferring server. This is not a codeexecutable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data notwill be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved.However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. Forproceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing.The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 - Technical cookies
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browserused. However, the user can manage or request general deactivation or cancellationof cookies, modifying the settings of your internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and re-transmitted using Google Analytics or through thestatistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposesdirectly from the owner of the site itself, who can collect information in aggregate form on thenumber of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookiesthe same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguishedthey automatically delete at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the userand therefore avoid the login to every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up toexpiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed to allow access and stay in the areaof the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of thenavigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use isstrictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generatedfrom the server needed to allow safe and efficient site browsing.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site are distinguishedis visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used foridentify the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the proposalsadvertising for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent by domains of the aforementioned third partiesparts external to the site.
5. The third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of theusers on Marbed.com. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance andimprove the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profilesrelated to users, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by theusers themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves,therefore, users are advised to read the privacy information and directions formanage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used for the purpose ofsend advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same within thesurfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code will be applied todata protection.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing modes
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which they are storedinformation collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collectedcould be the following:
internet protocol address (IP);
type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
name of the internet service provider (ISP);
date and time of visit;
web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected exclusivelyaggregated in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Theseinformation will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automaticallymay also include personal data such as the IP address, which could beused, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts at damageto the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. Thesedata are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting thesite and its users, this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the site will consider to make public through the services and thetools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly andvoluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for violationsof laws. It is up to the user to verify that you have permission to enter personal data of third parties or of contents protected by national and international standards..
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and forfollowing purposes: request data for marketing and / or advertising purposes by sending newsletters.
2. The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary for the achievementof the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored fortime strictly necessary to reach the end previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addressesindicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary forrespond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Summary information specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages ofsite prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, by deletingcookies from the browser may remove the preferences you set for the site.
2. For more information and support, you can also visit the web-specific help pagebrowser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy Information of social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Marbed.com website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of the user's rights, based on thefollowing articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) According to the art. 15, of the data subject's right to request the owner access to personal data, inbased on art. 16 the possibility of correcting the data provided, based on article 18 the possibility of integratingor limit your processing of them, or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing inbased on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form orthe blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not necessaryconservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequentlytreated.
c) the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification,data integration, deletion, data blocking, transformation have been brought toknowledge, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data wascommunicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involvesa use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively,using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email at: [email protected].
4. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use -or on the art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric data,related to health, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, whichdisclose racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent inany time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given beforeof the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with theGuarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in theItalian state.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that belong to you, see Articles 15-22 of theRegulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outsideof the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through isocial plugin and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulatedby article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. Thecompanies mentioned above guarantee their compliance with the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set by the article45 et seq. Of the Regulation (EU)
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate measures ofsecurity aimed at preventing unauthorized access, non-disclosure, modification or destructionauthorized data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, withorganizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories involvedin the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, administratorssystem) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hostingproviders, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to consultperiodically present this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative changes.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 11/4/2019 to comply with the regulatory provisionson the subject, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Quinzano d'Oglio, November 5, 2019